- Nov 13, 2011 – 6:21pmThe fact that you used the word "paucity" as a descriptor in your profile seperates you from 98% of the unwashed masses. Congrats!
25% Enemy 47% Friend 75% Match Sent to jenbobx
- 9 older messages
- Nov 13, 2011 – 11:46pmWell thanks! I think. I really don't have a great vocabulary, so word like that actually come up only because I can't think of a better way to say something. Brain farts = odd words, for me. :)Report this
I have to say, on your thumbnail, it kinda looks like you're being attacked by a falcon.
- Nov 14, 2011 – 12:03amDON'T REMIND ME OF THE FALCON ATTACK!!
Brainfarts=odd words is better than brainfarts=odd Down Syndrome noises.
- Nov 14, 2011 – 12:06amHahaha! Well then I will make sure to not tell you what else happens during a brain fart. Oy.Report this
- Nov 14, 2011 – 12:08amHopefully it doesn't include regular farting.
- Nov 14, 2011 – 12:13amNah. Loss of bodily functions would probably have to qualify the event as a brain seizure (is there any other kind?), not a brain fart.Report this
- Nov 14, 2011 – 1:40pmAlthough the resulting death from a brain hemorrhage would include loss of all muscle function.
Are you into visual art at all?
- Nov 15, 2011 – 3:36amHonestly, my interest in visual art is pretty slight. Architecture, yes (my first major). Paper sculptures... love. Sculpture... like. Photography... yes. The majority of things drawn onto flat surfaces... meh.Report this
- Nov 15, 2011 – 7:39pmI take it you were one of those girls that never read comic books?
- Nov 16, 2011 – 6:30amWait... there are girls who read comics?Report this
I kid. If you mean superhero-type comics... no. I did go through a phase where I cut out comics from the paper and collected them. And then I collected the actual books that compiled the Garfield comics. Not the same thing? :)
- Nov 16, 2011 – 6:33amTotally forgot. I have a hard-cover collection of 1930's Mickey Mouse comics waiting in my to-read pile. Look at me--I guess I'm a comics reader.Report this
- Nov 16, 2011 – 2:29pm...blink. I have no idea why anyone would read Garfield comics. Mickey-mouse, maybe. The art was good, but Garfield?
- Nov 17, 2011 – 2:59amGarfield is awesome. He's a total sarcastic wise-ass! And who can resist those big bulgy eyes? I'm surprised his popularity waned. I totally forgot how much I used to adore him. Sigh. '80s nostalgia. What kind of comics were you thinking?Report this
- Rate her messages